As soon as my Newegg order shows up and I have a microSD card for my phone again and I can therefore offload my Langerado snaps, I will post a Langerado wrap-up. In the meantime, I will be away in Washington at the SEAALL conference hanging with a lot of librarians. I will probably bring the camera, and I may get some shots while I'm there. I still have scans from the October trip to post. April will have to be a clearinghouse, as I want everything done before we go to Budapest in May. Because I'll have a whole lot more to post then.

In other news, the Panthers are only 3 points out of a playoff spot, with what should be a fairly easy schedule to wrap up the season. How'd that happen? Who knows, but I'm not drinking any Kool-Aid. If they can win the last 6 or so, though, South Florida may see playoffs for the first time in a long time...

In other other news, we are slowly working through the mess here. A little too slowly, but there has been some progress. And a lot of IKEA furniture has been bolted together.